Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HELP!!!!! No 2nd Gear

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2006, 09:34 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP!!!!! No 2nd Gear

Was preparing for a race to end a porblem between to firends (yes this kid would race me to lay off my friend) as I weent to heat the tires i did this in Drive. The car shifter from 1st-2nd, then back to 1st. I rolled out of it as it held first. stopped put it in reverse and rolled back over the footprint. I launched and WHAM through 1st "bah-bah-bah-bah" I let off. Tried to continue to drive out of it. No 2nd skipped right to 3rd. I turned around, still no second, put it in "2" (02 WS6) and it revved qquickly and shot right up to 30, i let off and it coasted then would ride out the gear. I thought it felt like 1st, so i put it in onew, hit it, SAME EXACT FEELING except it would engine brake.

WHY am i not gettting 2nd gear, on the way home it kicked down from 2-3 and instant REV no grab. I dont understand what the hell happened! Somebody pklease help this is my daily.
Only Mods done are Lid, MAF, Catback, LT's and computer tune to remove some torque management (Speed Inc Basic Tune) PLEASE HELP

Thanks Adam
Old 02-05-2006, 09:49 PM
Flossin' twin turbos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

stop beating on the damn thing