Automatic Transmission 2-Speed thru 10-Speed GM Autos | Converters | Shift Kits
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fuddle customer service sucks!

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 03:35 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Exclamation Fuddle customer service sucks!

Fuddle's customer service is the absolute worst. Totaly ****-poor. I am a repete customer of theirs too and I cant belive they are burning me like this. They 110% deserving of this bashing post to them. I got my converter the first time I ordered from them 2 years ago, but not this time around. I read all the horror stoires and didnt believe, but I wish I would have listened.

I just see he recently posted in the sponsor feedback forum, and I wanted to chime in here.

Stay away from them!
Old 07-09-2008, 04:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Droptoplt1ta
Fuddle's customer service is the absolute worst. Totaly ****-poor. I am a repete customer of theirs too and I cant belive they are burning me like this. They 110% deserving of this bashing post to them. I got my converter the first time I ordered from them 2 years ago, but not this time around. I read all the horror stoires and didnt believe, but I wish I would have listened.

I just see he recently posted in the sponsor feedback forum, and I wanted to chime in here.

Stay away from them!

why do u guys continue to buy his products if he has had bad results? like i said, with our trannies being suspect as is, why would u buy a cheap converter..

use reliable proven products like vigilante, yank, and even circle D converters..
Old 07-11-2008, 07:53 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Fuddle emailed me a tracking # this morning and it looks like the part is here in MI

I hope I dont have any problems with the converter. The one I had from them for my LT1 car worked great.
Old 07-11-2008, 10:57 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Everything I read about Fuddle is very negative. No question the last place i'd look if I were in the market for a converter.
Old 07-11-2008, 11:08 PM
11 Second Club

ptc baby !
Old 07-12-2008, 10:04 PM
Launching!

I had a fuddle 3000 2.0 str on my stock cid procharged car 550rwhp for over two years and worked great with easy street driving and no track time. So knowing better I pushed the envelope and put it behind my built 408 procharged Z28 and once the car got traction on the dyno it came apart internally and the guy's at Thunder Racing suspected a problem with the dyno # so they did not run the car anymore and saved my built tranny from being trashed. I had the tranny taken apart and everything was perfect I had the converter cut open and something in there broke bending some fins but never got in the tranny. I bought a Circle D it is going in tomorrow it really looks like a great product. O and about customer service with Fuddle they told me that my converter had been shipped for over a week and when it finally showed up it had an overnight sticker on it.
Old 07-13-2008, 10:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

i have to say he is sucking right now, still waiting for my refund. Tried to email him and comes back as a bad email. Going to try and call this week to see whats up. I had one of his converters when he first came on the market with them. Was pretty good,drove good and all but the clutch in it was crap/weak.. When i broke my trans i decided to upgrade the converter to the one with their better clutch. Got the converter and it vibrated like hell, got a replacement sent out, still has some vibration but not as bad as the first one sent out... Just trying to get a hold of him for my upgrade refund has been a bitch..
Old 07-13-2008, 10:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Seems like either you get a shitty one or good one from them. Its like every other one. I plan on buyin a used 3400 this friday so i hope i have no problems with it, as it works fine right now.
Old 07-13-2008, 11:16 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This guy is still in business? I thought the Olive Garden told him he wasn't allowed to take anymore time off...