Automotive Careers Looking for an automotive job or employees?

Any performance shops need a tech?

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 11:05 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any performance shops need a tech?

Hi guys, I just graduated from Ohio Technical College with my Associates Degree in Automotive Technology. After working through my school's high-performance classes I came to a realization that it would be hard for me to work on normal cars. After ripping the engine out of a 400hp drag Thunderbird putting it back in and then seeing it rip out those same numbers on a dyno, well thats a feeling thats hard to duplicate. I have an excellent knowledge of performance engines of all types. I can rebuild all types of engines (including rotary engines), I have a decent knowledge of fuel injection, I can tune, also I'm currently learning to weld. I have an excellent work ethic (in addition to going to school i worked almost a full time job-65 total hours every week), I am responsible, and I will be dedicated to whatever task I am put to. I do not have much experience in the field, but I am willing to be molded however anyone feels will benefit them or their company. I can provide several letters of reccomendation and a resume. I am in the process of acquiring tools, and am willing to relocate anywhere that needs me. Emphasis on anywhere. I hope to hear from someone soon.

Quick Reply: Any performance shops need a tech?