Automotive Careers Looking for an automotive job or employees?

Wyotech Graduate of 06!!! Looking for a better opportunity

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 09:26 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wyotech Graduate of 06!!! Looking for a better opportunity

I am 21 years old and live in Birmingham, AL. I have worked at a Chevrolet dealership and I am currently working at an independent shop and I am looking for something different. I have 1 year and 6 months experience in the autobody field. I have worked With chief's Genesis frame measuring system. I took auto body repair and high performance engine building and chassis fabrication. I currently am making 13 dollars and hour, not on commision. I am willing to do anything in the automotive industry, autobody, race car's, custom fabrication, painting, paint prep, really anything. I can MIG and TIG weld decsently. I'm a little rusty on the TIG welding, theres not much need for it in autobody. If there is anyone willing to work me, please PM me. I just got married and I need to make a little more money to support me and the Wife. Please PM me if anyone has any job offers. I am a hard worker and very reliable.
Old 02-19-2008, 04:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

u went all the way to wyotech when vc tech was 15minutes away???
Old 02-19-2008, 05:53 PM
Staging Lane

I'm originally from Bowling Green, Kentucky. Wyotech is one of the best if not the best tech schools in the nation. I went to the Blairsvile,PA campus. I just wanted to get far away from home for a while and signed up and went. It was an awesome experience. Would recommend it to anyone.
Old 02-20-2008, 07:00 AM
Staging Lane

yeah ok