Automotive News, Media & Press Television | Magazines | Industry News

L.A. car show

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2005, 08:42 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default L.A. car show

well i finally got the chance to go this sunday and see the Z06 let me tell you it looks awsome in person, that was my highlight of the show although i did see some other cool cars like the charger which i have to say doesn't look like a muscle car IMO but still a good looking car, the front end looks better than the chrysler's. there was also a shelby gr1 there ( im guessing it was a concept) but looks bad as hell! i liked way better than the Ford GT. One car that caught me by suprose was the 05' Saleen mustang that car looks really good makes the regular mustang look like a grandmas car. plus the guy was telling me its supercharged pushing over 400hp and he said they sell it for $42,000 which is not that bad. well just letting you guys know what i saw. BTW, one thing i noticed from most of the top manufacturers are all starting to push some impressive hp #'s which is always good
Old 01-18-2005, 08:15 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Z06 is GMs baddest and best and it better look like it too (and it does).

I wonder if the LA show is the same or similiar? I was hoping to see the Lotus Elise and could not find it.

I went to the Detroit Auto Show yesterday (Monday) and the new Mustangs they had looked sweet. They had a black one with a paint job on the hood I tried to capture with my digital camera and I thought it was Cool

The hood:

Quick Reply: L.A. car show