Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

thsi is what happens when i have to take my V in for warranty work....

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2009, 12:16 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did everyone start their period on the same day?
Old 07-11-2009, 01:17 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by jerrad
EXACTLY!
Old 07-11-2009, 06:56 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TheRooster
Hers for you is azzhat. Oh, and she's a career woman that probably earns 10 times what you do so you are wrong on every level, probably like most everything else in life. And I'm not kiddin.
you sir are a tool!(not kidding) Keep thinking that your **** dont stink! haha as if your lil nichel and dime CHICK could EVER have a chance with me! Better yet! you think your chicks **** dont stink? I've dated girls so hot that you wouldnt know what to do with them except for hand your monthly check over and pray to god that they mess with your nasty lil *** again! I have a nick name for your girl! BLIND PLease hand in your "V card" and accept this "tool card" instead!
Old 07-11-2009, 06:58 AM
TECH Addict

sorry. I forgot my midol
Old 07-11-2009, 10:21 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by adanieljohnson1
sorry. I forgot my midol
You must have just started getting your period then.
Old 07-11-2009, 03:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

you sir are a tool!(not kidding) Keep thinking that your **** dont stink! haha as if your lil nichel and dime CHICK could EVER have a chance with me! Better yet! you think your chicks **** dont stink? I've dated girls so hot that you wouldnt know what to do with them except for hand your monthly check over and pray to god that they mess with your nasty lil *** again! I have a nick name for your girl! BLIND PLease hand in your "V card" and accept this "tool card" instead!
Ahhh, danielson. I don't want to hear about your blind dates where you are dumped like the corn in my **** as soon as they laid eyes on you. Those don't count in the real world. Nor do your dates with internet **** sites. You have a serious inferiority complex and it's probably justified. You keep reusing "**** don't stick" and "holier than thou" BS over and over, indicating you are working from the very shallow end of the gene pool. Pond scum is not something I deal with. It is certain that I have higher standards than you, yes. Most people probably do. Your bust not mine.
It's pretty evident that you spend every penny trying to get attention from the opposite sex by how quickly you calculate what it's going to cost out of someone's check. To some hot chicks yes, maybe my "**** don't stink." It's worth noting that in my world, hot chicks often buy me drinks.

Your V card is a phony ID and you don't rate.

/THREAD.
Old 07-11-2009, 03:41 PM
TECH Regular

Ahhh, danielson. I don't want to hear about your blind dates where you are dumped like the corn in my **** as soon as they laid eyes on you. Those don't count in the real world. Nor do your dates with internet **** sites. You have a serious inferiority complex and it's probably justified. You keep reusing "**** don't stick" and "holier than thou" BS over and over, indicating you are working from the very shallow end of the gene pool. Pond scum is not something I deal with. It is certain that I have higher standards than you, yes. Most people probably do. Your bust not mine.
It's pretty evident that you spend every penny trying to get attention from the opposite sex by how quickly you calculate what it's going to cost out of someone's check. To some hot chicks yes, maybe my "**** don't stink." It's worth noting that in my world, hot chicks often buy me drinks.

/THREAD.
i got turned on when i read that emotion filled rant.. perhaps youll buy me a drink sometime rooster? you sound pretty.... or atleast i could drink you pretty!
Old 07-11-2009, 04:51 PM
TECH Addict

/THREAD.
Hahaha.... I've been with my wife for almost 15 years buddy! lol ladies buy you drinks? good luck trying to convince your self of that 1 just because it may have happened once! and just to let you know! I've had a (female) bartender buy me a drink before! My wife thought that was really funny! Especially since she was standing next to me when it happened! I looked at the her(bartender) and handed the drink to my wife with a smile on my face! lol good luck roto-rooster..
Old 07-13-2009, 07:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

bartenders buying you drinks shouldnt be the highlight of your life
Old 07-14-2009, 06:18 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by liqidvenom
I think it is.
Old 07-14-2009, 09:13 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by liqidvenom

never said it was! I just pointed out that if someone buys you a drink a few times in your life doesn't mean your the ****! Everyone at one point or another has had a person of the other sex buy a drink for you(in general).

The highlights in my life are the fact that im 30 and have been with my wife for 15 years and married to her for 5 years! My 4 year old daughter and my son thats soon to be born next week! I owned a 4 bedroom house and 2 cars by the time I was 24 years old and have done VERY good for my self since a young age and plan on selling my home and building a 2story 4000 sq. ft. home at the end of next year! I may talk alot of **** to people that rub me the wrong way and stoop down to childish levels to get the last word but thats why I am who I am and why I have everything I have! good day sir!
Old 07-14-2009, 11:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Never any drinks, but I have had more than one bartender call me a cab.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

The highlights in my life are the fact that im 30 and have been with my wife for 15 years and married to her for 5 years! My 4 year old daughter and my son thats soon to be born next week! I owned a 4 bedroom house and 2 cars by the time I was 24 years old and have done VERY good for my self since a young age and plan on selling my home and building a 2story 4000 sq. ft. home at the end of next year! I may talk alot of **** to people that rub me the wrong way and stoop down to childish levels to get the last word but thats why I am who I am and why I have everything I have! good day sir!
I think I know who you voted for,,,
Old 07-14-2009, 11:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

We should ban Estrogen from this Forum!!!
Old 07-14-2009, 11:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by JOHN_DEERE_LS6
i got turned on when i read that emotion filled rant.. perhaps youll buy me a drink sometime rooster? you sound pretty.... or atleast i could drink you pretty!
J.D.,
If you are ever down in SoFlo, I will buy ya a drink, or two, but if you start getting surly at the bar, you are on your own.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:44 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by onebadcad
I think I know who you voted for,,,

Quick Reply: thsi is what happens when i have to take my V in for warranty work....