Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

The Varsity to Year One cruise/meet in Brasselton, GA.

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 12:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Varsity to Year One cruise/meet in Brasselton, GA.

Hello all,
I wanted to repost this over here for anyone interested that didn't happen to see it on the caddy boards...

Originally Posted by CancerJCC
We are going to meet at The Varsity at noon in Atlanta, GA (61 North Avenue Northwest, Atlanta, GA‎ - (404) 881-1706‎) to eat and meet each other and then cruise to Brasselton, GA for the Year One show. Google maps says it is 30 miles to the show so that should be a nice cruise up with everyone in line!

So far we have 5 V's that are coming to the show and one of which is just meeting us at the show. It will be a good time and I would love to meet a few of you if you can make it. I have never attended the show but have heard nothing but good things. Here is the the info for the show and please just reply to this thread if you are planning on attending. I will send out a PM closer to the show to ensure actual attendance as well.

Anyhow:

September 18th 2010 HRCC Chip Foose Braselton Bash

The 2010 edition of the Foose Braselton Bash is almost here! Once again the FooseBash will benefit the Progeria Research Foundation through the Hot Rodders Children's Charity. Space for the exclusive Foose Select Group is once again limited to 100 vehicles, and we expect the competition to be better than ever. Make your plans now to join us this September for the 2010 Foose Edition Braselton Bash!

2010 Foose Edition Braselton Bash Show Classes
Foose Select Group - This exclusive group is limited to 100 vehicles. Each participant will receive an autographed photo of themselves and their vehicle with Chip. The Best in Show award for the Foose Select Group will once again receive a sketch of their vehicle personally drawn by Chip, along with a special dinner with Chip and YearOne President Kevin King. Be sure to reserve your place in the Foose Select Group as soon as possible.
Foose Select Group Show Hours:
Photo Sessions: 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Car Show: Noon - 8:00 p.m.
Tickets can be purchased by following the link below.
BBFSG Foose Select Group Ticket $100

Participant Vote Group - This class is very similar to our standard Braselton Bash show class in that the Top 25 and Best in Show awards are the result of participant vote. Participants who register a vehicle for this class are given a show ballot that allows them to vote on their favorite vehicles. The Best in Show winner will receive a $500 YearOne Gift Certificate, and be invited to a special dinner with Chip Foose and YearOne President Kevin King.
Participant Vote Car Show Hours: Noon - 8:00 p.m.
Tickets for the Participant Vote Group can be purchased by following the link below.
BBPT Participant Vote Group $25.00

Link to show info

Hope to see you out there!