Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Anyone heard from Big Reg lately?

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2011, 02:48 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anyone heard from Big Reg lately?

Just curious if he's on the forum anymore? He and I worked a swap out for some spacers and he sent me his but because my car was tied up in the shop as long as it was, I wasn't able to send him mine back right away. He was understanding and completely cool about it but now I can't get ahold of him to see how he wants me to take care of it. I was just going to send my spacers back to him but if he already got himself another set while waiting, I figured I'd just paypal him whatever he figures his are worth. Anyway... Prob TMI again but has anyone heard from him?
Old 09-19-2011, 03:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'll have to look I thought he sold the v. Honestly don't remember but I thought I bought a spare wheel from him cause he was selling his leftover parts.
Old 09-19-2011, 03:36 PM
TECH Veteran

Hmm... Well that would make sense then. I've tried PM'ing him a couple times with no luck. I'm guessing he doesn't get on here anymore but I didn't want to leave the deal unfinished even if he no longer needs these spacers. I need to at least send him some money for the ones he sent me to make it right.
Old 09-19-2011, 06:55 PM
TECH Resident

Im still around bud. I don't post much anymore due to my new job (60-70hrs) and a crazy 2 yr old. I am not worried about the spacers. I have not decided whether to keep this car or not. If i dot Will be getting coilovers. I have been looking at cars to possibly replace it but cannot make up my mind. I like the new S4 but cannot decide for sure
Old 09-19-2011, 08:26 PM
TECH Veteran

I hear ya man! Just thought u fell off the face of the earth. Lol I've been going through that same exact dilemma with my car myself. The new S4's are really nice! That would be a solid choice for sure but there are still a lot of pros to the V that make it hard to walk away from.

And thanks man but are you sure u don't want me to at least send u some money for em? Just figured I'd get it squared up whether I sent u some money or the spacers off my car to make it right.