Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...
View Poll Results: Should I replace the CTS with LS6
Keep CTS emblem
25.00%
Put LS6 Emblem on
0%
Take off CTS and leave it clean with only the V logo on the trunk
75.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Replace CTS emblem with LS6 emblem or....

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2012, 11:28 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rear naked looks good. I know it's all personal preference but I think it looks nice. Not like the big nasty rear tires and big exhaust tips don't give away the fact that it's a V anyway.

How do u like the B&B? I have corsa now and a mag in the garage but I was considering a used B&B since its 3".
Old 07-14-2012, 12:00 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by NeverSatisfied02
Rear naked looks good. I know it's all personal preference but I think it looks nice. Not like the big nasty rear tires and big exhaust tips don't give away the fact that it's a V anyway.

How do u like the B&B? I have corsa now and a mag in the garage but I was considering a used B&B since its 3".
B&B FTW. I had borla r1's before with magnaflwo x-pipe but the B&B is more bad ***.
Old 07-14-2012, 12:07 AM
TECH Veteran

I love the fact that it's 3" and the tips are 4.25". I'm curious to hear the sound of the B&B though with LT's, no cats and x-pipe. Also curious how bad the drone is?

I currently have corsa (as of today lol) and love it even though I only have 30 miles on it if that. No drone at all and its loud at WOT but its reasonably tame at idle and when just babying it around. At least inside the car anyway. Ill have to have someone do a drive by for me in my car so I can hear it on the outside. I have a magnaflow in the garage I was initially going to run but I think I'm going to sell it. B&B has always interested me because of the 3" size alone but not many people have em it seems.
Old 07-14-2012, 02:15 AM
TECH Addict

Received 106 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by RADEoN
also what is "ls6"?

Quick Reply: Replace CTS emblem with LS6 emblem or....