Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

LED switch

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2014, 06:37 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LED switch

I wanted to start switching over to led bulbs and i was wondering what bulbs i would have problems with; like bulbs not flashing or turning on like a resistor issue. Also what site do you feel has the best bulb for your buck? And HID's for the fogs and headlights.

Thanks Thomas
Old 02-20-2014, 07:41 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do I have to install them for you too?
Old 02-20-2014, 09:20 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackChevy
I wanted to start switching over to led bulbs and i was wondering what bulbs i would have problems with; like bulbs not flashing or turning on like a resistor issue. Also what site do you feel has the best bulb for your buck? And HID's for the fogs and headlights.

Thanks Thomas
You got to do some research for the answers and not expect to make a new thread and everyone chime in and give you quick answers.. it takes time and patience but should be done so one person is not to blame when you buy a led from ebay and it causes problems etc. if you just google search ctsv interior bulb numbers. it pulls up full lists of numbers and links you to several threads here for led types and numbers etc.. because not everyone wants leds with projector housings and then some want SMDs etc... and as far as HID kits. research that also because so many companies and opinions out there, so to each his own. but heres you a great start. www.ddmtuning.com

Quick Reply: LED switch