Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

The 2016 Cadillac CTS-V at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2015, 01:54 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The 2016 Cadillac CTS-V at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit

The 2016 Cadillac CTS-V at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit

It was a great day when GM released the official photos of its upcoming 2016 Cadillac CTS-V sedan late last year. However, nothing beats the real thing. There's just no substitute for seeing an eagerly awaited car in person.

Read the rest on the LS1Tech.com homepage. >>
Old 01-18-2015, 06:05 PM
TECH Regular

Received 218 Likes on 136 Posts

Originally Posted by DerekShiekhi

It was a great day when GM released the official photos of its upcoming 2016 Cadillac CTS-V sedan late last year. However, nothing beats the real thing. There's just no substitute for seeing an eagerly awaited car in person.

Read the rest on the LS1Tech.com homepage. >>
I'm ready to see how this compares to the charger in a dig or roll race being lighter. Even though I think it will get beat pretty bad since the hellcat is beating up on the new zo6 lol. I think it has it handled in the corners though easy.
Old 01-21-2015, 04:21 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by OneSlowV
I'm ready to see how this compares to the charger in a dig or roll race being lighter. Even though I think it will get beat pretty bad since the hellcat is beating up on the new zo6 lol. I think it has it handled in the corners though easy.
They'll make for a good race, but I really don't see a point in comparing the Hellcat to the V. They are two very different cars all around.

Quick Reply: The 2016 Cadillac CTS-V at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit