Canadian Members We never leave because we have The Beer Store

kelowna or area f body guys!

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2014, 10:40 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default kelowna or area f body guys!

Hey ,
I have been bit out of the f body scene for last few years since moved here to Kelowna three years ago from Saskatchewan.
But now want to get back into it and meet some local guys , maybe even try to start up an f body car club don't think there is one here.

I currently have two f bodies . I have my stupid wicked fast 99 twin turbo which might be selling and just picked up a 2002 TAWS6. I plan to think do milder mods on the 02 . Might also be looking to sell/buy or trade some parts.
Things that are currently looking for are a vigilante stall for 4l60.A 3.42 stock rear end. Also am maybe looking for kyb agx shocks.Possibly also some aftermarket sway bars and panhard rod. But might be into some other stuff as well. Maybe fast intake /or aftermarket throttle body.

Anyway if anyone wants to hook up you can email me directly at brouns88@telus.net Allan Brown

Also like to talk to some of you local guys about the local tracks. And might be in the market for a good local mechanic like had back in Sask. I am a pretty good mechanic myself and know lots about the fourth gens but old back is not so good lately.
Old 08-23-2014, 08:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Currently building a 402 procharged LS2 in Kelowna, any and all wisdom accepted
Old 08-24-2014, 01:04 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by BigBadWhitey
Currently building a 402 procharged LS2 in Kelowna, any and all wisdom accepted
Sure can give you lots of advice and maybe have quite a few parts you can use as well. Give me a call and we can meet each other .

Will give you my number in PM.
Old 08-30-2014, 02:26 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im just up in Vernon. 01 ws6, mostly stock. She's getting to a point were she needs a little TLC. last owners weren't to kind. just makes excuses for upgrades and mods though. Just need to find a plan im happy with.
Old 09-14-2014, 12:13 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Parents live in Peachland. You guys are spoiled with those awesome roads around lumby/mara lake. Always look forward to road trips out your way!

Quick Reply: kelowna or area f body guys!