Canadian Members We never leave because we have The Beer Store

2002 WS6 at the Repo Depot.....How does it work?

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2008, 04:40 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 WS6 at the Repo Depot.....How does it work?

Hey fellas,

There is a 2002 Trans Am WS6 at the Repo Depot here in Toronto. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with how the whole bidding thing works. If you wouldn't mind explaining it to me, that would be great! Also, since the cars are repoed, should there be any issues with the car's history? One last thing also, there asking price is $21,999 and the car has 69,500km's on it. Does that sound pricey or is that about right? Thanks!!!
Old 09-20-2008, 06:41 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

We have one here. Think you just make your offers even if they have it at 21000.think that is their value appraisal and almost sure they will let you have it for that. But think you can offer 15,000 whatever. It alls depends on how bad you want the car and how long you want to dick around on it. I haven't really bothered with them here. Just seemed they wanted top bucks for everything.
Old 09-20-2008, 07:01 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was always told to stay away from the repo....if someone didnt have enough money to keep the car and make minimum payments, what makes you think they had the money to do oil changes and other maintenance on time?....anyways ya you bid on the cars....just cause the sticker says 21 doesnt mean that you can't get it for like 17,000 or something....depends how many people bid on it, and over what period of time....
Old 09-20-2008, 07:02 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Not sure on how it works exactly, but 21k does sound a little high to me.

Perhaps it's right for in Canada, but something can be had in the USA for much cheaper.
Old 09-20-2008, 07:20 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Spd-Kilz
Not sure on how it works exactly, but 21k does sound a little high to me.

Perhaps it's right for in Canada, but something can be had in the USA for much cheaper.
Your're definetly right! Looking through the classifieds on this forum, the prices are way cheaper in the US.

So you can't test drive it? Hmmm....I don;t know about that. I mean from a first impression, I'm sure you can tell right away how it's been treated, but no test drives kind of stink! Thanks for the help guys!

Quick Reply: 2002 WS6 at the Repo Depot.....How does it work?