Carbureted LSX Forum Carburetors | Carbed Intakes | Carb Tuning Tips for LSX Enthusiasts

Full carb setup vs/ft

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2014, 09:07 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Full carb setup vs/ft

I have everything you need for putting a carb on your motor. It all has about 3 hours of run time and about 70 miles on it all. I have a video of it all in use on my ls s10. Going fuel injection and possibly turbo is the only reason for getting rid of it.

Proform/holley 750 dp, has proform base, center, and main metering plate, holley bowls and secondary plate. Chrome Throttle linkage included. Chrome dual feed line and edelbrock air cleaner wrinkle coated red.

Edelbrock victor Jr intake

Msd 6010 with harness and pills

Quick fuel regulator with fittings in and out and rubber lines if you want them.

Holley black fuel pump, and extra pre filter before it.

Like I said I have video proof and run time on this stuff. It is like new. I have pictures also apon request. Would like to sell for 1000 or trade for fuel injected stuff. I have computer and harness but need everything else and its going into a 83 s10. Not wanting to part it iut unless I have buyers for all of it. Can contact me at 352 443 2697, location is central florida.

Quick Reply: Full carb setup vs/ft