Chevrolet Camaro 1967-2002 The forum for diehard Camaro fans

LS1 recent move to Miami - Where are all the Muscle Cars out here? =)

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2009, 12:34 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talking LS1 recent move to Miami - Where are all the Muscle Cars out here? =)

What's up guys, My name's Allen -just moved to Miami about 3months ago (from NY) Lookin' for some power out here just to shoot the ****, check out some race/car show spots hit me up with info if you're from the area!
Old 09-21-2009, 05:52 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to South Florida!

You won't see as many F-bodys down here as you would in other places. However if you sift through the sea of nissan altimas, honda civics, toyota prius', and (insert your favorite import car name here), you will find some nice f-bodys. The one thing I can say is that the new 2010 seems to be quite popular as I am starting to see quite a few of these on a daily basis.

Every Friday night at Homestead Speedway they have a 1/8th mile grudge match type of event which is pretty cool. Countyline raceway is also good too. I'm not sure where all the hangout spots are, but the SSP guys usually have meets posted here.

You could also check these sites about hangouts:

www.need2speed.com
www.southernknights.com
www.floridastreetscene.net

There are usually a bunch of local peeps on these sites.

There was a south florida f-body website too, but every time I check it it seems to be down.

Quick Reply: LS1 recent move to Miami - Where are all the Muscle Cars out here? =)