Chevrolet Camaro 1967-2002 The forum for diehard Camaro fans

DiabloSport intune for the ls1. With it or not? Opinions

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2015, 05:14 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DiabloSport intune for the ls1. With it or not? Opinions

The reason I'm asking this question is because I had bought the DiabloSport intune for my 08 str8 charger.
It did make a great difference with the shifting, and hesitation but it always had spark knock in the tune. But on my 05 mustang gt there really wasn't that much In the seat of the pants HP feel. I did sell the tuner to a Freind of mine , but I was just wondering if they are any good on the ls1 motors and worth the money, and if so maybe I'll buy another one. Thanks guys
Old 01-25-2015, 02:25 PM
TECH Regular

I bought one. I didn't feel any difference. Then i went and got a real dyno tune and i'm glad i did. If i were you i would get a dyno tune. That really is the best way to tune these cars, not with a hand held programer. You might find more experts in this subject if you posted in the PCM Diagnostics & Tuning section.
Old 01-25-2015, 10:38 PM
Staging Lane

Well that's good to know that you really wasn't all that impressed with the hand held stuff. Some cars may respond better than others , at least that's my experience , and for the 400$ bucks, minus well go get a spot in tune and just be done with it.
Attached Thumbnails DiabloSport intune  for the ls1. With it or not?  Opinions-image.jpg  

Quick Reply: DiabloSport intune for the ls1. With it or not? Opinions