Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Electrical connectors for L92 engines

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 11:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Electrical connectors for L92 engines

This might (hell, probably DOES) have some overlap to other engines as well - particularly the LQ engines - but I don't know for sure, so I'm just stating L92 in the title.

I'm searching like crazy for online engine harness info for my L92 swap, & this page has pics of a bunch of different connectors & what they're for. (Quite a few of them are related to the body harness though.) Not exactly the info that I'm hoping to find, but it might help someone, so I'm posting this up here...

EDIT: Found another page that's more-directly engine related, & might be helpful as well.

If I find anything else that seems to be worthwhile, I'll add it to this post/thread.

Last edited by V8Rumble; 11-24-2008 at 11:39 AM.
Old 11-24-2008, 11:38 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Mast Motorsports has a really nice ECM and wiring harness setup for these motors and they offer a cam package as well with the tune already done that will get you 530 to 540hp at the crank. That is what I will be running in my Nissan as soon as we get it installed. Talk to Shaun at Mast.
Old 11-24-2008, 11:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, I'm aware of them (thanks!), & have actually sent PMs back & forth to Shaun. Would flat-out LOVE to be able to get that setup, but I'm guessing that it'll be a couple years before I'm able to.

All I'm looking for right now is the engine wiring harness schematic/diagram so that I can get the basic engine up & running in my car...
Old 11-24-2008, 11:58 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

This is LS2 and LS7, but I would guess it should carry over to the L92 some...
http://currentperformance.com/Connectors/LS2_LS7.html
Old 11-24-2008, 05:04 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

I dont if you will be able to find a schematic of L92 wiring harness online. Your best bet is printing out the pinouts of the E38 ECM which is available.
Old 11-26-2008, 04:56 AM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by V8Rumble
This might (hell, probably DOES) have some overlap to other engines as well - particularly the LQ engines - but I don't know for sure, so I'm just stating L92 in the title.

I'm searching like crazy for online engine harness info for my L92 swap, & this page has pics of a bunch of different connectors & what they're for. (Quite a few of them are related to the body harness though.) Not exactly the info that I'm hoping to find, but it might help someone, so I'm posting this up here...

EDIT: Found another page that's more-directly engine related, & might be helpful as well.

If I find anything else that seems to be worthwhile, I'll add it to this post/thread.

Your link in the "EDIT" is a good find. EFI Connection does excellent quality work and is a pleasure to work with.

Quick Reply: Electrical connectors for L92 engines