Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ls6 twin turbo n thunderbird turbo coupe

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2008, 08:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ls6 twin turbo n thunderbird turbo coupe

I'm puttting an twin 50mm turbo ls6 with prc stge 2.5,forged rods and pistons,custom cam,2 turbo buick intercoolers welded together and end tanks welded on it.aje kmember and a-arms,coilovers,8.8 33 spline spool,moser axles,c-clips and a 3.08 or 3.27 gear and a th350 with brake.gibbons race cars 10pt,gibbons pro stock wing and cowl hood.drag lites and convo-pros for it.kirkey seats and harnesses.The vinyl wrap is what is going to blow ppls mind its going to look like a a-10 thuderbolt attack jet,with wings on the side with stinger and sidewinders launching down the side of the car the engine is going to be on the rear quarter panels and a gattling gun at the front nose in front of the fender firing forward to a central point on the nose cone.I had a girl straddle a seat standing in front of a blue screen and my buddies put a hellfire missile between her legs digitally like the old bombers in ww11.The vinyl will be all reflective so at night when headlights hit it its going to be like a stop sign,the girl will be on each quarter panel.I;m probably going to black powdercoat one set of wheels,keep u posted with pics and progress.

Quick Reply: Ls6 twin turbo n thunderbird turbo coupe