Sponsored by:

Wiring Harness Options 6.0 Retrofit

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 10:57 PM
HPM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wiring Harness Options 6.0 Retrofit

I am installing a 2005 6.0 (2500 Truck) into my 89 iroc. It is going to be fairly stock with the exception of a cam upgrade, ls6 intake and a BW S400 turbo. I have most of the stock wiring harness, but am a little intimidated to try to delete things and make it work. I will be running a SD tune I would also have to eliminate the MAF. I am not totally against reusing the stock harness but wanted to see if any of you had good luck with any of the stand alone ones? I have seen them as cheap as $375 on ebay but need some input.
Thanks,
Brit
Old 03-02-2009, 08:55 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ive used Rob at fuelinjectionconnecton.com for over 10 harnesses this past year.
Very nice guy, excellent prices on custom harnesses and quick turnaround and very reasonable.
He can do you up anything you want, dual fan relays, fuel pump relay, everything fused properly, DBW or Cable, All Trans types, and as long of a lead to the computer as you need. Give him a call, great guy

STAY AWAY FROM ACT (Auto Computer Technologies) in New York! Especially for programing or PCM's of any kind! He sells on ebay, mainly computers and sometimes he'll post a harness for sale. He has several different seller names, because he always gets in trouble for bad buisness and poor customer service.

My 2 Cents: ACT =