Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BRP/Muscle Rods at LSx Shootout

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 03:01 PM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default BRP/Muscle Rods at LSx Shootout

I just wanted to make a quick post up to say I ran into these guys at the LSx shootout. We are also building a 1956 Chevy w/ Ls1 currently, and thanks to BRP, it's been very successful. From the full motor mount/trans mount kit, to the oil pan, to the Custom Headman headers, all the way to the oil pickup tube piece THAT GM SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF....

It has all worked flawless. In addition, they are some great people in person!!!

BRP-->Nice to meet you man!! Let me know if you guys ever need anything from us!! Like I said earlier, if i would have known you'd be there, I would have brought the '56 down for your booth. I think it would have been a crowd pleaser!!

Regards,
Tim Akers
Tatershack Performance
275DR Turbo Trans Am
Old 10-21-2009, 12:23 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the nice words and checking out the booth, we would have loved to have the 56 at the booth. Defiantly bring it by next year for us. The LSX shootout is one of our favorite events to attend each year. We had a Mast Motorsports G-body running a LS7, a 11 LS Corvair, and a 10.30 S10 blazer running our parts this weekend that all did great on the track.

Thanks
Shawn