Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GM Performance Parts harness?

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2010, 07:50 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default GM Performance Parts harness?

Who has used one and thoughts on it as compared to the other brands? Maybe a price comparison? Gotta get one soon. I don't have the factory harness and the combo is Ls1 with 4l60e. Thanks.
Old 03-01-2010, 04:59 AM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by 2nd Gen Fl 'bird
Who has used one and thoughts on it as compared to the other brands? Maybe a price comparison? Gotta get one soon. I don't have the factory harness and the combo is Ls1 with 4l60e. Thanks.
Unfortunately there is no GMPP harness yet that will run an LS1. Plus the GMPP harness/controllers wont run an auto. You need a seperate trans controller kit for the auto.
Old 03-01-2010, 06:15 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by rsz288
Unfortunately there is no GMPP harness yet that will run an LS1. Plus the GMPP harness/controllers wont run an auto. You need a seperate trans controller kit for the auto.
Rumors of one but, I guess it never really happened. Thanks for the reply, I'll move on to other vendors.
Old 03-01-2010, 06:38 PM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by 2nd Gen Fl 'bird
Rumors of one but, I guess it never really happened. Thanks for the reply, I'll move on to other vendors.
Yes I heard the rumours too LOL. Also some real info close to the truth that it would be late last year or early this but with GM's challenges it is tough to do everything you want to. They are still doing great stuff though!
Old 03-01-2010, 06:58 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by rsz288
Yes I heard the rumours too LOL. Also some real info close to the truth that it would be late last year or early this but with GM's challenges it is tough to do everything you want to. They are still doing great stuff though!
+1. GM does have some crap to deal with right now. They have bigger fish to catch, like everything in the "hard parts" bin which is phenomenal parts wise. The last thing they're worried about is a bunch of wires in a box! LOL.
Old 03-01-2010, 08:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you are looking for a complete controller setup try Mast Motorsports. I know they were working on a LS1 setup. I use their harness and ECU on my L92 and I was very impressed with their products and their support.
Old 03-02-2010, 03:59 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by sierrac3_s2000
If you are looking for a complete controller setup try Mast Motorsports. I know they were working on a LS1 setup. I use their harness and ECU on my L92 and I was very impressed with their products and their support.
I'll look'em up, thanks.

Quick Reply: GM Performance Parts harness?