Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GTO Gauge Module ABS Fault

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2011, 11:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 167 Likes on 97 Posts

Default GTO Gauge Module ABS Fault

As many of you know in the build of my 37 Ford LS2 thread......I built the GTO gauge module into the 37 Dash....and we got it to be fully functional as per stock....except for that annoying ABS fault......
I was contacted by a new member here that was working on resolving this issue (06phantom)......What he did was build a module that plugged into the OBD plug that was supposed to eliminate the fault.....If it worked we would hardwire a retrofit into the car permanently.........Here is a picture of the module...

The Dreaded ABS Fault......

Module plugged in to the OBD plug.......

The Results..........

There is a slight issue that still needs to be resolved.........But....For those of you that have been chasing a "Fix" for this fault....we are getting close.....All thru the dedication and efforts of 06phantom.........

Here is a link to the build thread for the new guys here........

https://ls1tech.com/forums/conversio...2-install.html
Old 11-27-2011, 08:17 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Great! Glad to hear a solution is at hand. I followed your other thread for no particular reason other than I found it interesting...
Old 01-05-2012, 05:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 167 Likes on 97 Posts

As of right now.......thanks to all of Eric's efforts (06phamtom)...its seems that my GTO cluster functions exactly as stock......ABS fault gone....along with that annoying Beeping.....all modes and functions work..........Eric is a "Genius"....

Ken

Quick Reply: GTO Gauge Module ABS Fault