Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need some serious help

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 04:41 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some serious help

Hey guys I have made too many threads on here but I need some serious help lol. I think I bit off a little more than I could chew with my ls1 swap. I don't really have any idea about how to rewire the ls1 harness into the lt1 dash. I understand what people are talking about sorta but when I crawl under the dash I just start thinking Holy Sh*t. So is there anyone in the Bay area or Norcal (california) who can help me out with this? I need someone who has already does this kind of thing before so they can teach me step by step.

Yeah.. I'm just an 18 year old n00b with a crafstman tool set a couple jacks and 4 jackstands, and a really long drive way.... LOL but I WANT to learn how to do this
Old 11-16-2012, 10:31 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

You must not have read the swap FAQ at the top of this section. There is a complete thread telling you everything you need to know to do the wiring.
Old 11-16-2012, 12:19 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1MCSS
You must not have read the swap FAQ at the top of this section. There is a complete thread telling you everything you need to know to do the wiring.
I checked it out. I'm learning slowly but I might be sending out my harness to 96greenta to do it for me. I don't want to mess it up since funds are tight and I don't want to drop $500+ for a new harness already wired up and ready to go if I ruin the stock one.

Quick Reply: Need some serious help