Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

recouped money from swap

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2013, 08:18 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default recouped money from swap

For those who have purchased a 4th gen f body after you stripped parts you wanted how much did you sell rest of car for and is it batter to sell as a roller or part out wich way is more profitable the car i got is a 98 camaro ss had a 5.3 in it with a rod knocking i am keeping motor-tranny auto radiation seats and console mayby column and brakes ive been told hood and wing are worth decent money but they both are far from perfect i mainly need to know what route to take to get the most out of it it does have a clean and clear title if that helps
Old 07-24-2013, 12:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

if it aint eating nothing, put it on craigslist for 500-1000 and let them haggle you down. its free money since you got what you wanted. maybe they want it for a race project themselves. the clear and clean title will add a little value for someone wanting to fix up a wrecked car.
Old 07-24-2013, 07:05 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

You gotta ask what your time is worth to you. I much rather sell it all in one shot then trying to deal with a bunch of dead beat Craigslist people who never show up for nickles and dimes.

Quick Reply: recouped money from swap