Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

*Build Thread* 1968 Chevy Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2013, 01:35 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *Build Thread* 1968 Chevy Camaro

With the passing of time comes a change in interests. It may be a sign from above or a midlife crisis...either way, this is one project we plan on going FAR with.

After watching videos of Drag Week and a few of the PSCA and SCSN cars, we believed it was time to step our game up. We know the Land Shark is a crowd-pleaser to some extent but this chassis will not take us where we plan to go.

This car has already begun its transformation. Superior Customs is doing the body work at the moment.

The interior will need just as much work, age was not good to this one.

Once she is back from body work, we have a ton of parts that are going on this car!!

Stay Tuned for more updates and our 3 other builds.
Old 12-02-2013, 02:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I love the energy you guys have taking on so many projects at the same time. Hope that they all turn out like you want. Any stuff you want to give away just send to me!! LOL Old wheels and tires and such...
Old 12-03-2013, 01:43 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BigEd_72455
I love the energy you guys have taking on so many projects at the same time. Hope that they all turn out like you want. Any stuff you want to give away just send to me!! LOL Old wheels and tires and such...
We recently finished a $3,000 budget build on a 72 Nova and got the fever for them after it was done. That build including the running Nova and wrecked 02 SS donor car was right at $3k!
Old 12-03-2013, 01:44 AM
Teching In

Also, This car will be replacing the Great White Land Shark.
Old 12-03-2013, 06:59 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Solidtechperformance
We recently finished a $3,000 budget build on a 72 Nova and got the fever for them after it was done. That build including the running Nova and wrecked 02 SS donor car was right at $3k!
Wow normally it seems hard to keep the budget under that without purchasing a shell. Nice work! Cant wait to see how this swap turns out!
Old 12-03-2013, 10:23 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by cprmn14
Wow normally it seems hard to keep the budget under that without purchasing a shell. Nice work! Cant wait to see how this swap turns out!
We had a few buddies donate parts like headers that we modified to fit, tires, intake tube, little stuff like that. Really helps on the final price though!
Old 12-03-2013, 03:23 PM
10 Second Club

Received 106 Likes on 94 Posts

Beings Mine was white w/ black Z strips when I bought her...also being a 68....I'm going to follow this one

keep this posts coming

Quick Reply: *Build Thread* 1968 Chevy Camaro