Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Please someone help me with dbw torque rush xlink setup problem on 02 escalade truck

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2014, 12:25 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please someone help me with dbw torque rush xlink setup problem on 02 escalade truck

Hi,

my name is Rodrigo and i have been browsing thru the forums to find some information to help me solve a problem i have encounter while doing my swap on my 2002 escalade.

i have a 2002 escalade awd 6.0 that came with dbw 3 bolt tb (tac is all black and plastic), i put in a 2012 L92 engine in it in place of the 6.0, i changed the 58x timing system to the 24x so that my 02 pcm can read, engine starts up but there is no communication from the pedal to the tb. the L92 intake came with the 87mm gold blade tb, i also purchased an ls2/ls7 90mm tb silver blade off a 2006 z06 corvette i believe. i bought a 6 pin conversion harness from race tronix to convert my factory (flat 6 pin connector and 2 pin connector that 02 truck tb uses) i also bought an torque rush xlink and i cannot find a way to make this work. i have tried different ways of connecting the wires by using a 8 pin tb connector harness pigtail and even the 6 pin pigtail since i spliced my factory tb harness wiring to accomodate the 6 or 8 pin pigtails and so far there is no luck even with the xlink. both tb opens and closes when i place the ignition key to on position and start the truck which iddles high around 2000 rpm but there is no changes when i press the gas pedal. Before the engine swap everything worked just fine with the factory 3 bolt 78mm tb. i even bought a 2007 truck 87mm gold blade tb to see if my tbs were defective and still have the same problem. i keep getting codes like tps sensor 1, sensor 2 and tac codes when engine fires up. please help, i dont know what to do, have tried switching the wiring around and cannot figure it out.
Old 12-29-2014, 10:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 46 Likes on 34 Posts

When I had the problem with DBW the solution was a TAC and pedal that worked together. My pedal is 15821777 and TAC is 12588923. Also pedal # 15264643 will work. It's from an '05 Yukon. The ECU tune is '05 also which, I think, makes a big difference with the above numbers.

Quick Reply: Please someone help me with dbw torque rush xlink setup problem on 02 escalade truck