Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bleeding McLeod foxbody problem

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2015, 05:24 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bleeding McLeod foxbody problem

93 fox with t56, viper slave cylinder, McLeod master cylinder, and Fox oem manual pedal with McLeod quadrant. I just can't get the damn thing to bleed even with the bleeder nipple being on the master cylinder. I've had someone pump and hold while I let pressure both out of the slave and master. I bench bled the master. I just can't get it to bleed. Anyone have any tips or advice? How did you guys bleed you fox's? Thanks for the help...
Old 02-27-2015, 11:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 226 Likes on 179 Posts

Originally Posted by lsx_production
93 fox with t56, viper slave cylinder, McLeod master cylinder, and Fox oem manual pedal with McLeod quadrant. I just can't get the damn thing to bleed even with the bleeder nipple being on the master cylinder. I've had someone pump and hold while I let pressure both out of the slave and master. I bench bled the master. I just can't get it to bleed. Anyone have any tips or advice? How did you guys bleed you fox's? Thanks for the help...
Power bleeder will do the trick in minutes. Put the pedal down and keep it there with a stick or something and open the bleeder at the slave, fill the reservoir and leave it for awhile with a drip pan under the bleeder and wait for the fluid to gravity bleed, then shut the bleeder screw and get a friend to start pumping the pedal to finish it up. You have to displace most of the air first.

Quick Reply: Bleeding McLeod foxbody problem