Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

99-02 ecm dbw

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2015, 05:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 99-02 ecm dbw

Hello, im wanting to know if i can wire my ecm by the 99-02 pinout i got off alldata, my motor and ecm came with a dbw setup and im running a cable, ive got everything wired except the tps and the iac, there is pinouts on ecm that are listed for the tps and iac, do you just pin them like you would a 2003+ harness with dbc? Then will it be alot cheaper for me to have the ecm programmed? Since i dont need the harness worked, Also im lost on the tuning, like i know nothing about how it should be programmed, the motor will be stock with a couple small turbos, so i guess im asking what do i tell the tuner im wanting? I dont want to have to keep having it programmed over and over. What all is needed to do it yourself? Is that cheaper in the long run? Also does anyone know any tuners in the cincinnati area who can help me? By the way my motor is out of a 99 truck dbw, thanks
Old 05-10-2015, 07:26 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 32 Likes on 31 Posts

Your ecu(411) will need to be reprogrammed for cable TB. You'll need VATS deleted anyway. I had Brenden over at LT1swap program mine.
You'll need to add wiring for the IAC, etc . I think you'll find using the wiring diagram for a 99-02 f body will be easiest.

Quick Reply: 99-02 ecm dbw