Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My new wheels are HERE (but not on yet)...

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2004, 12:45 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking My new wheels are HERE (but not on yet)...

Well.. I just came back home from school to check out the new equipment... they are B-E-A-U-TIFUL!!!

These are one helluva upgrade from stock.... 2 extra inches of wheel (width AND diameter) and 3 extra inches of tire! Now THAT'S what I'm talkin bout! (stocker's were 16x7.5 )

Just waitin on the tires now.... I miiiight need spacers to get these to fit up front in my car, but I'll have to wait to find out.

I've heard so many horror stories from people who have nice things shipped via UPS, but I couldn't believe how nice my stuff stayed. Get this... when they brought them to my house... no one was home, so instead of stacking them by the front door... the UPS guy stacked them in 2 sets up against my garage door and then moved our 2 huge trash cans in front of them so they'd be hidden!! How awesome is that?!? I'm REALLY appreciative since there are a bunch of bratty high-school terds in my area... so there was a GOOD chance they would have been taken or tampered with. YAY UPS!

Here's a mandatory Box picture to get y'all started:

and the rest.....

-- Size printed on boxes...

-- Awesome packing job...

-- Protective ring & cheese cloth...

-- Oooooh...

-- Ahhhh...

-- Awwww, yeeaahh...

-- Wider is Better...

-- 24mm offset

The set of 265/35/18's are on the way and should be here by next Friday! Cool As long as everything fits, I'll have em on the car next weekend... otherwise I'll have to buy spacers before I can get them rollin. Let's hope for the best!

-Vann
Old 09-24-2004, 01:10 AM
Staging Lane

thats gonna look badass, btw do u have a website for your conversion? or pics that u could send me, i have a friend doing an fc rx7/ls1 swap also.
Old 09-24-2004, 11:24 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by amadeus
thats gonna look badass, btw do u have a website for your conversion? or pics that u could send me, i have a friend doing an fc rx7/ls1 swap also.
I have a website.. but it is down for now. I've been having problems with my domain hosting, but I'm going to try and have them resolved sometime next week.

I do have pics I could send... just email me @ krazeezx@hotmail.com and I'll get em to ya!

-Vann

Quick Reply: My new wheels are HERE (but not on yet)...