Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ls1 cutlass

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 07:49 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ls1 cutlass

Hey guys i need to know what kind of gauges you guys are running mine car is about done but need gauges i dont have a computer ive got victory jr intake so i need aftermarket guages thanks for the help
Old 04-30-2008, 07:58 PM
Teching In

Temp, Tach and Oil pressure would all be very good ideas. Obviously speed and fuel level if it's a street car. Is your engine generally stock with the expection of the intake?
Old 04-30-2008, 08:36 PM
Teching In

Default ls1 cutlass

Just oil and temp dont know what to buy like adapters, has headers but yeah stock let me know thanks
Old 05-01-2008, 10:50 AM
TECH Resident

I purchased a Equus Oil Pressure & Electronic Metric Adapter kit part number(EQU6848).
it allows the use of most after market gages. The water will have to be an electric sender. The mechanical will not fit in the adapter. Others have drilled and tapped the existing plug and installed the sending unit. Search is not working but I was trying to find a recent post that someone stated you can get a signal off the existing water temp sensor that feeds the pcm and route the third unused termal to an electric gauge but I was unable to find that thread. Good luck