Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DBW pedal mods for chevelle

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2008, 07:49 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default DBW pedal mods for chevelle

Ive searched around for a thread that had a good solution for modifying a DBW pedal to fit a chevelle and came up empty. I have a pedal from an 06 silverado and as it sits there is no way in hell its gonna work without reworking it. I was wondering if anyone has a link with pics or maybe a compatible pedal that would work with way less modification to it. At this point Im staring at it thinking Im gonna have to hack off the pedal arm and make one out of .25" solid bar and then get a pedal on it. That way kinda sucks though cause I always worry about it breaking off or something same goes for brakes and such. I dont know if maybe a vette or f body would work or if there is an aftermarket solution that would work alot better. Itd be cool if maybe there was a way to make a lokar pedal work with it cause I like their midnight series pedals but at this point I dont know if its even possible. I dont wanna convert to DBW so I need to find a way to make this work. I bet there are alot of solutions to this, I want the easy way lol. Thanks alot
Old 06-08-2008, 11:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1,394 Likes on 880 Posts

Check out my build thread. I have picture of the pedal mounted in my 70 GTO. I used a pedal from a 2007 Monte Carlo SS.

Andrew

Quick Reply: DBW pedal mods for chevelle