Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BRP LS conversion kit 2nd Gen Camaro Firebird Motor Mounts/Crossmember

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 10:03 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BRP LS conversion kit 2nd Gen Camaro Firebird Motor Mounts/Crossmember

Hello, I'm trying to sell my BRP LS conversion kit. I've been a lurker of the board for awhile, but I just created an account to post this. I had bought this for my Trans Am, but I ended up going a different direction in the end. I bought this from Phil @ BRP, and the kit is very high quality and fits perfectly. I have it listed on eBay currently.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...246470233&rd=1

This kit is for the F-Body 1970-1981 Camaro, Trans Am, Firebird. The kit includes LS1 style motor mounts with cross member for the automtic 4l60E/700r4, frame mounts and transmission mount. I bought this kit at the beginning of the month, and have since changed plans and I no longer need this kit. It's at a great price since I bought it at $479 new, and I only took it out of the box. Buy it now, and save some big bucks!

The Muscle Rod line comes cad coated with Energy Suspension bushings and features a lifetime warranty on the new Frame Mounts (Patent Pending).

The stock accessories from a 98-02 F body, 04-06 GTO, 97-05 Corvette clear the K-member and frame with no modifications to the frame or K-member

Kit Includes

* 2 Frame Mounts (Energy suspension bushings)
* 2 Motor Brackets
* Energy Suspension Trans mount
* Crossmember
* Grade 8 Hardware

All conversion kits are built specifically for each vehicle using real cars so the LS engine is positioned for the LS series engine with the correct 3 to 5 degree pinion angle.

The BRP LS conversion kit is built around the new Aluminum GM LH8 oil pan. BRP's engineers have put together the first ever 100% bolt in conversion kit for the 1970-1981 F-Body Camaro and Firebird which does not require modification to the frame and bolts in without any frame mods. BRP's conversion kits fits with the factory frame and allows for factory steering without any modifications to the oil pan.

No longer are you forced to cut into your frame or have to put expensive accessories relocation kits. This kit required will bolt in a 4160 with no trans tunnel modifications and requires only minimal trimming with the T-56. The LS engine is positioned for the easiest LS conversion possible while maintaining the GM recommended 3-5 degrees of pinion angle drop.

Quick Reply: BRP LS conversion kit 2nd Gen Camaro Firebird Motor Mounts/Crossmember