Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

New Seats: Sparco Roadster II's with Some CF Accents (sweet idle clip included)

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2008, 11:33 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default New Seats: Sparco Roadster II's with Some CF Accents (sweet idle clip included)

I installed these a few months ago and just got around to snapping a few quick pics. Install was made easy with brackets from Mark at Arizen Racing Sports. Inspiration came from seeing these same seats in Andy Wheelers beautiful C5Z. I planned on all black seats but as any of you know that might have looked into this, the Roaster and Roadster II's have been out of production. With that being the case I did find two red w/black Roadster II's at a distributor after hunting for a week. I was very pleased with the look and now believe it to be good fortune that I have the red/blacks. The seat control bezels were easily attached with a little persuasion from the Dremel tool to give it a near factory look. Factory seat belts fit perfect and the seats keep you planted well during spirited driving. These and probably most if not all aftermarket seats raise your seating position about 1" if you stay with factory rails to maintain memory functions. The other pics were of oem traction control/active handling switch plate and instrument cluster bezel wrapped in genuine CF. The interior temp sensor cover is Hydro CF and looks better in person than in the picture. This is the first of a few interior mods I have planned and will post up in the following weeks/months

Cold idle & rev

Old 12-01-2008, 01:10 AM
10 Second Club

very nice
i would realy like to see the instalation of these seats if you have pectures

thanks
Old 12-01-2008, 01:18 AM
TECH Apprentice

seats look sweet. Any more pics of the car? sounds really good.

Also where did you get those CF inserts? id like something like that for my coupe. thanks
Old 12-01-2008, 03:24 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by sultan(ZR-1)KSA
very nice
i would realy like to see the instalation of these seats if you have pectures

thanks
Thanks, sorry I did not take pics of the install but it was very easy with the Arizen brackets

Originally Posted by BAD-GTO
seats look sweet. Any more pics of the car? sounds really good.

Also where did you get those CF inserts? id like something like that for my coupe. thanks
Thanks, I shoulda/coulda made a better idle clip. The CF is the genuine goods wrapped over oem pieces that I purchased from APSIS USA. Here's a couple of exterior shots of the car below

SINSTR on the right is my street rod while PRD8TR on the left is built for roadcourse duty
Old 12-02-2008, 02:14 AM
TECH Apprentice

wow, very badass car man. Im loving those c6 z06 fenders...now only if it was silver it'd be perfect! lol
Old 12-02-2008, 09:23 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by BAD-GTO
wow, very badass car man. Im loving those c6 z06 fenders...now only if it was silver it'd be perfect! lol
Thanks Bro

Quick Reply: New Seats: Sparco Roadster II's with Some CF Accents (sweet idle clip included)