Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

Vibra-technics performance rubber engine mounts for C5 & C6 Corvettes

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2016, 02:31 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Vibra-technics performance rubber engine mounts for C5 & C6 Corvettes

So, I just got the first prototype in for the Vibra-Technics engine mounts for '97-'13 C5 & C6 Corvettes, and '04-'06 GTOs.

They are made from Billet Aluminum, Performance Rubber, and steel studs, really well made. I know there were a couple of concerns regarding price point, since they are normally very pricey, but the MFR is going to work with me to get the price point down so that it is competitive with other offerings.

These are ideal for those that want a much firmer mount than stock to give the engine better driveability and better shifts, and to have a considerably lower NVH profile than Poly mounts. A nice performance boost and firmness over the stock hydraulic mounts, but without the NVH associated with Poly mounts.

here's what they look like thus far. I'll be installing them in the next couple of weeks, and evaluating them, and posting info for those interested.
Attached Thumbnails Vibra-technics performance rubber engine mounts for C5 & C6 Corvettes-vibra-technics.jpg  

Quick Reply: Vibra-technics performance rubber engine mounts for C5 & C6 Corvettes