Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

FS: Magnusson Non-IC SC + TR ACI hood

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2006, 08:16 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: Magnusson Non-IC SC + TR ACI hood

I am thinking about changing the route I am going with my car, so I am going to put a feeler out. I would prefer a local pickup as I am including the hood in the deal. Price at the bottom is OBO, so make me some offers as I want to move this kit.

There is less than 6k miles on the SC itself.
When I bought the car, the person selling (former member of CF [Gravedigger] which is where I first noticed the car) sent off the maggie for noises coming from the Supercharger. They sent him a brand new maggie, hince my mileage is so low.

Here is a run-down of everything I will be selling (off the top of my head):

Non-IC maggie with 2 pulleys
The pulley on the SC right now gets me 8psi on a 346CI motor. The other pulley is larger, but I am not sure of the size.

Injectors - 42lb

Upgraded tensioner
This is the tensioner that comes with the IC maggies. I bought it from a person off this board. It is VERY nice with the non-IC maggies running the smaller pulley.

LPE FRC - Red

ACI TR hood - Has a few rock chips, not very noticable.

I know there are some other things that I may be missing. You can check a vendor sight for everything that you would get from them, you will get from me.

This will be a great addition to a stock internal car for that extra HP you are looking for. Add the ECS alky/water injection kit for an additional $500 for that extra piece of mind (I don't have the kit, but I priced it, which was ~$525).

I will sell all of this for $4600. I am not willing to part out since this will be pretty much a turn key kit.

I can also see what I can do about getting my crank pinning kit out of the block, if the buyer is interested.

Thanks guys!

Last edited by red98ls1; 02-10-2006 at 10:04 PM.
Old 02-10-2006, 11:22 PM
Staging Lane

Pics: Let me know if anyone needs any more pics of something particular...

Old 02-12-2006, 08:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Let me know if you are interested in selling the smaller pulley separate.

Quick Reply: FS: Magnusson Non-IC SC + TR ACI hood