Track help!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2006, 08:09 AM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Track help!!!!!

Ok guys, I want to give you some history, info on the track I went to and your thoughts as to why I got some of the results that I did this past weekend.

First off I want to state that my car is pretty much stock as far as the power plant is concerned. I only have headers and a LS6 cam. I do have a full BMR suspension, 4:10’s , 315 DR. The car made good #’s on the dyno(374hp & 370tq). Now I have not been on the track yet with the 4:10’s but have been plenty with the 3:42’s. I could always get a 1.8 – 1.9 60ft launching about 3k. Running a solid 12.6 at 115mph.

This past weekend a large group of us went to Praire View. Very laid back track. The only problem I had with the track is the fact that manuals would roll through the light sitting in neutral. It had a slot at the staging lane. The problem is that I was never able to get setup like I did before, in fact I had to use the e-brake to hold the car. I never got below a 2.0 60ft and it took till later that night to get in the 12’s. My MPH was down about 9mph. I will state that most of the cars that night seemed to be a little low on mph.

With all of this said, do you see any reason as to why my ET didn’t drop and where did my MPH go?

Grant