Times are terrible!

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 06:40 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Times are terrible!

I went to the track last night and it was a miserable time to say the least. My best time was a 7.8 @ 88.55 mph on motor with a 1.70 60' and spinning. I ran quite a other times and it was spin spin spin spin spin. I tried different pressures and rpm launches. The best run was 16 cold psi and a launch at 2300 tryin to feather it out of the hole. My nitrous run was terrible, 2.078 60' spinning and sliding sideways 8.67 @ 85.9 mph. That run was the worst with the most spinning. They say they "prepped" the track, I seen them with the tiny *** bottles spraying a little bit of vht. This was the worst track I've ever been too. Dorchester Dragway can blow me. Anyone know of any tracks around here that would have some halfway decent prep work? There shut down was short as hell, and if you didn't shut down soon enough you were going to be going over some railroad tracks. It was almost like it was in someones backyard.

I was pulling consistent 1.5's most around 1.56 and 1.57 60's at northeast dragway with the same tires. Pretty shitty time I had. I don't know if I should get rid of the Mickey Thompson ET Streets for some welds and slicks and try it again or what. Anyone ever been to this track and have different results?
Old 09-12-2008, 02:38 PM
"The Drag Racing Director"

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Sorry to read about your bad time at the track. Pick another track & give it another try. Good luck & please post up you results.

Coach