Drag Racing Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Blown Moser @ Thunder, revisited, pics.

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2004, 01:11 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Blown Moser @ Thunder, revisited, pics.

The 12 bolt has gotten alot of attention this winter, after blowing it up @ the TR Shootout 03.

Narowed 3" each side, welded on brackets for BMR race sway bar, powdercoated everything related to the 12 bolt, including suspension pieces. Discovered that I would have to ditch the E-Brake. Lost about 5-6 lbs there.
Added 15x10 Convo pro's w/ 5"bs (tight fit). Took out spring hump, and pounded the hell out of everything.

Also added Billingsley "Silver Series" shocks in the rear, and Jay's offset bushing adj. LCA's.

While everything was off, I dropped the tank & added a upgraded fuel pump, complements of Mr. Derty (that outta be worth a tenth, just because it came out of his car. LOL).

I cleaned the hell out of eveything under there. I had gear lube coming out of the vent tube, & it got everywhere. Now I have a longer hose on there, that should catch everything. Also added NOS bottles on the rear hump, 2 15 lbers.

I also discovered that the belt was coming off the pulleys. Good thing I broke the 12 bolt, because it certainly looks like I would have lost that on the last run, for sure. Anyway, pics here:

http://community.webshots.com/album/122798807pGxjuA
Old 03-03-2004, 01:28 PM
"The Drag Racing Director"

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Sweet! Sounds like a great build up.

Coach