Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

competition....... inside>>>>

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2004, 12:17 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default competition....... inside>>>>

ok, here'z the deal.... Winner gets a compact disc full of all my mpegs and video clips, from burnouts to drag racing and also crazy bike stuff!
and here'z how you win....
I need the best advice for an engine set up... the goal is to be in the very low 11's without n2o and have room for a 150-200 shot on top of that!
I just need a list of engine components (heads, pistons, rods, gaskets, ect.) and also the best place to purchase from(brand name ect..), list spacific sizes and/or part #'s
the rest of the drive line you will have to work with is an M6, 9"w/4.10's, 28x10 MT slicks, stock weight w/ air conditioning! (ls1 edit tuneing also)
I need to get all these engine components as inexpensive as possible, so obviously someone that can list everything I need for the best price will win....
it would be nice if all the experts chime in that have done something that maybe they should have done differently or maybe something that works great, btw.. the track here is kinda shitty too so I may need some extra hp!
thanks in advance..

ok.... let the fun begin
Old 03-11-2004, 01:57 PM
Motorboater

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you didn't mention if you awnt a forged motor or not.

what you are asking can be done on a stock block, and it'll handle 150-175 wet it no problem