Sponsored by:

putting my car on metabalife

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2003, 09:51 PM
al
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default putting my car on metabalife

I have been wanting to put my car on a diet for some time and here is what I have come up with. I don`t care if I get some smart a$$ replies to this because I have sceen some of the guys post about lightning up there cars. This is for the guys that know what it takes to get the car down the track fast. I plan on taking off both of my bumper brackets and foam but was woundering if this will affect my handeling. (keep in minde this car is a every day driver) I also plan on removing my coolant overflow, windshield cleaner resovior, lining under carpet, and braces in both doors. Maby the passanger side air bag and of course the little things such as the trunk hatch cover and the child restraint things behinde the back seat. How much weight will I loose for each item and what else can I remove to lighten up this stree car. Please don`t post the 50 page old post on loosing weight. hat post was very helpful, but it seemed that there was alot of guessed weights for certian items. Thanks for any help guys.
Old 05-18-2003, 01:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: putting my car on metabalife

You need that coolant overflow tank to race at the track. Achually i believe that old page on weight reduction, someone weighed each item, i dont think any were guessed.