Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ET Streets are here!

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2003, 10:21 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default ET Streets are here!

My ET Streets came yesterday. 26x11.5x16 size. Wheels should be here tomorrow or firday. I really wanted ET Drags, but I didn't really want to mess with running 15 inch wheels on the car. I also got my Pro Thruster 4200 installed on saturday. The car is gonna be ready for the track now.

The setup, in addition to the above is MTI S2 heads, B1 cam, mac headers with orp, and all the usual bolt ons.

I had the car at the track with the mods listed above, but with the stock converter still and was running on GSCs. The best I could do was 12.6 at 112 mph. Does that mph seem pretty low for a heads cam car to anyone else, even with the stock converter still. I was really surprised that was all it would do. I wonder if there are some underlying issues like tuning that need to be addressed.

Later

Jordan
Old 06-18-2003, 11:27 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: ET Streets are here!

My ET Streets served me very well. Make sure you heat them up really good for a good launch. You'll have to play with the tire pressure - depends on track prep.

Good Luck

David
Old 06-18-2003, 02:38 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Re: ET Streets are here!

if you are not tuned i'de get it done. my car woke up with tuning.with the 4200 and et streets easy 11's. goodluck to ya man.