Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

Dyno's in New York State

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2005, 09:45 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Dyno's in New York State

Just wondering if anyone knows of any good dynos to take a freshly built engine to for some break - in and tuning before I put it into my car. I live in Binghamton, NY but realize I'm probably going to have to travel some to get a good shop. Also if anyone has a rough idea on prices that would be awesome too. Thanks guys
Shane
Old 02-18-2005, 10:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by New2LS1
Just wondering if anyone knows of any good dynos to take a freshly built engine to for some break - in and tuning before I put it into my car. I live in Binghamton, NY but realize I'm probably going to have to travel some to get a good shop. Also if anyone has a rough idea on prices that would be awesome too. Thanks guys
Shane
Are you talking about a engine dyno or car dyno. I know of two places that have engine dynos. One is Jan-Cen and Oddy's Automotive. However i'm not sure if they deal with the LSX motors. I used to work at Oddy's, and did no Ls1 motors what so ever. Both places are in Elma, NY. Let me know if you have any other questions, id be glad to help.
Old 02-19-2005, 12:18 AM
Teching In

I am looking for an engine dyno. Just want to get things cleared up and tuned before stuffing it into the rear of my Fiero GT. Do you have phone numbers of each shop so I could call and ask if they can deal with these motors? Thanks
Shane

Quick Reply: Dyno's in New York State