Dyno Guesses & Bench Racing Forum Horsepower Estimates | Racing Scenarios

Mid 12s in my future?

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2016, 01:54 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mid 12s in my future?

I really dont like these kinds of posts, but Id figured Id ask the people with some knowledge.

I recently purchased a 2000 LS1 M6 bird with a fiberglass ws6 hood.
134000 miles, I did all of the free mods (FRA, TB porting, Maf descreen, tb coolant bypass)

I needed to rebuild the rear when I got it, so I installed some Yukon 4.10s with some moser axles into the 10 bolt.

I went to the track a couple months ago, it was hot as hell out, and I ran a best of 13.3 at 107 with a 2.0 60 foot. This is at sea level (Central Florida) Stock exhaust including cats, I believe the muffler has been changed though, supposedly a flowmaster into the stock catback.

I have since installed Pacesetter Armorcoated headers and Pacesetter Y, and I also have an SLP lid on the way.

I will not be putting drag radials on the back in fear of blowing up the 10 bolt, and I will be getting a mail order tune by Frost in the near future.

I would like a good 12.7 run at 111-112? Out of this combo. I have also removed the spare tire and plan on possibly removing bumper supports for additional weight loss. I have not decided on that yet, though. This is a daily driver and full weight besides the spare removal. Is this possible? I am hoping so!

Opinions wanted! Thanks guys!

Alex
Old 08-24-2016, 02:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

I think your guess is pretty good all things being equal

Quick Reply: Mid 12s in my future?