99 T/A Driver Condition $3300

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2015, 12:07 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 99 T/A Driver Condition $3300

Since I haven't had the time to do anything with it, I think it's time to let go of my 99 T/A. Car has been sitting for almost 2 years, needs a battery and windshield. I moved to NEPA and the car has been at a friend's house in Monroe NJ, about 10 minutes from raceway park. Has dents, dings, and scratches. Flat hood car, hood has dents on it from someone putting heavy stuff on it. T-tops don't leak. Front/rear bumper covers in decent shape, paint on them has some scuffs and cracking. Door panels are decent, carpet is shot, leather seats were trashed in the front when I got the car and it currently has manual cloth seats from a Firebird installed. Dash has some cracks. Engine was replaced with a 110k mile engine out of an 01 SS, has an LS6 cam/springs but otherwise stock. I never tuned it for the cam, and the PCM has probably never been flashed. Trans looks like it was never out, shifted fine. I drove the car for about a year, no check engine light on and ran fine. Rear was quiet. Asking $3300 but cash talks. Just trying to get back what I'm into the car for, no lowball offers, I'd just pull the driveline to put in my 67 and part the rest if I can't get the right money for the whole car. Would take a 5.3/5.7/6.0 running engine as partial trade, or an LS1 bell T56. PM with a phone number if interested, I'll call as soon as I get a minute. Pics are old, and car looks better in the pics than it is. I don't have any recent pics since I'm 2 1/2 hours away from the car right now.
Attached Thumbnails 99 T/A Driver Condition 00-trans-am1.jpg   99 T/A Driver Condition 00-trans-am2.jpg  

Last edited by NJVetteGuy; 10-30-2015 at 10:39 PM.

Quick Reply: 99 T/A Driver Condition $3300