Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

MD, DE, PA, NoVa, Businesses need a worker?

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 11:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Location: Born/Raised North East, MD Lived in VA, NC, MI Back in Yorktown, Va
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default MD, DE, PA, NoVa, Businesses need a worker?

alright guys things came up in the military and i might be getting discharged. and im going to be needed a job literally the day i get out. so if anyone can use a helping hand around the shop. i can do just about anything you need done. all typical bolt ons arent a problem. tranny rebuilds and rear-end work i will need some assistance. other then that i can do most anything. or even if you want someone to run around and make sure the shop looks IMMACULATE i can make sure that happens. i kind of have spent my time in the military and know how to make things look really really good for the next day. lol so if anyone can help me out you wont be disappointed with my work ethics at all. BTW i will be living in 21901. but if need be and the pay is right i can relocate. just let me know please
Old 07-02-2009, 06:24 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

get a resume together! MONSTER and career builder are free and you are not going to make much without a resume in this economy.

good luck with the job hunt!
Old 07-02-2009, 11:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Location: Born/Raised North East, MD Lived in VA, NC, MI Back in Yorktown, Va
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thanks man. the only crappy part is i dont really have much cause the last three years i spent in the coast guard lol from 17-20 and really never had time for school. my biggest hope is someone out there will take a chance and give me a shoot in a shop and i will be able to prove to them i will be able take care of anything they need done. but thanks for the advice man ill do my best