Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Saints win and...........

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2010, 08:58 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Saints win and...........

.............they didn't need any help from the refs today to win, unlike the Vikes game.
They played very well, Congrats to them.
Old 02-07-2010, 09:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i agree. very well played game
Old 02-07-2010, 09:25 PM
Banned

Drew Brees is the man, well deserved MVP. Also the onside kick to begin the 2nd half was classic.

Last edited by MuscleLs1Power; 02-07-2010 at 09:31 PM.
Old 02-08-2010, 08:40 AM
Internet Mechanic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'd rather have a NFC team win. Thought the Farve AD for 2020 MVP was killer. Unfortunately there were not many controversial plays. The one that was challanged I thought the Saint's should have gotten, the 2 pt conversion and I am glad they got it.

One thing leading up to the game was how much the Media was sucking off the Teet of how legendary Payton is, which indeed he is great, probably consistantly Top 5 but one man does not make a Team and even great QB's toss picks at the end of the game to seal the deal.....
Old 02-08-2010, 09:10 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by BlackScreaminMachine
I'd rather have a NFC team win. Thought the Farve AD for 2020 MVP was killer. Unfortunately there were not many controversial plays. The one that was challanged I thought the Saint's should have gotten, the 2 pt conversion and I am glad they got it.

One thing leading up to the game was how much the Media was sucking off the Teet of how legendary Payton is, which indeed he is great, probably consistantly Top 5 but one man does not make a Team and even great QB's toss picks at the end of the game to seal the deal.....
Couldnt have said it better. Saints won because they played as a team and they wanted it more.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:27 AM
Banned

Couldn't agree more.
Old 02-08-2010, 11:31 AM
TECH Apprentice

they had to suck on somebody's teet since farve wasnt in it