Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

F@#k Fparts in bristol!

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2012, 03:14 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i bought the trans am hatch for my formula from them back in '04, i remember the guys there having an attitude for sure..but i can't complain about the actual part i got
Old 08-30-2012, 06:40 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have used them since like 01 when alot of people didn't know who they were. Had good experiences but the prices and service has gotten worse since they have grown. Sorry about your bad experience and Ebay sucks mega *** for not helping you out
Old 02-25-2017, 09:23 AM

Default Ebay and Fparts

First off, I can say yes. They all have bad attitudes even when replying on ebay. I bought some visors, weatherstripping and a few little interior parts for my c4. All the parts were "decent" but as for ebay? It is a buyers market 100% no matter what you buy on eBay you can return 100% but be careful, to get a refund you have to return the part. So an $800 part that cost $300 to install may not be a good idea. It's cheaper to keep her. Just keep the variables in mind when shopping. The cheapest price isn't always the way to go. A return must be made at the buyers responsibility. They take the chance on every part they sell so it's in their best interest to test the part before shipping. Your refund will include your shipping cost FROM them. But you pay TO them.
Old 02-26-2017, 01:44 PM
TECH Addict

Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts

I had issues with them from way back. Real smart azz ****** if you ask me. I did buy a used fuel pump assembly from them and it did work fine. Other things I needed to restore a TA they wouldn't sell me because they were under 100 dollars and not worth their time. FK UM I found plenty of other places that want to sell parts under 100 bucks. I say FK UM I wouldn't buy anything from them and I read their mommas wear army boots and smoke cigars.
Old 02-26-2017, 06:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

i'm pretty sure i bought a few things from them over the years and never had an issue though i never bought mechanical parts from them just interior parts and all was fine.

Quick Reply: F@#k Fparts in bristol!