Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

anyone want to trade my oem ws6 hood for their aftermarket?

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2013, 05:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone want to trade my oem ws6 hood for their aftermarket?

Im looking for an aftermarket ws6 hood, (ws9, maybe firehawk, vfn,) must be bolt on. My hoods oem and in good shape besides the **** paint job. When i bought the car clear coat had peeled from bird **** so a buddy of mine prepped and sprayed the hood in his garage... looks better than the peeling clear coat but has a huge run across the middle of the hood. Just figured I'd see if anyone has a black aftermarket hood and is looking for an oem hood, I plan on having the whole car resprayed anyway which is why i just had my buddy spray it but I'm not gonna run around with a different color hood so yours must be black or carbon fiber.
Old 06-18-2013, 09:21 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by chevrunner21
Im looking for an aftermarket ws6 hood, (ws9, maybe firehawk, vfn,) must be bolt on. My hoods oem and in good shape besides the **** paint job. When i bought the car clear coat had peeled from bird **** so a buddy of mine prepped and sprayed the hood in his garage... looks better than the peeling clear coat but has a huge run across the middle of the hood. Just figured I'd see if anyone has a black aftermarket hood and is looking for an oem hood, I plan on having the whole car resprayed anyway which is why i just had my buddy spray it but I'm not gonna run around with a different color hood so yours must be black or carbon fiber.
What year car is the hood from? Where you at?
Old 06-20-2013, 06:05 AM
TECH Apprentice

sorry for delay, havent been on tech in a little while. cars 2002 Im southern jersey, 08093.

Quick Reply: anyone want to trade my oem ws6 hood for their aftermarket?