Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

what the f$*@ is up with this year?

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2006, 04:49 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default what the f$*@ is up with this year?

I need to vent man. beinging of the year my best friend got messed up into drugs seriously and not exzactly himself. he's been eiter high or down every time I see him and there's no way to tell how his going to react. I've been friends with him since I was about 8 year's old and pretty much nothing I can do about this bullsh*t.

then thursday night another friend I grew up with was involved in a fatal accident. he was drag racing some neighborhood mooron and lost control and hit a pole then a tree. he was driving a eagle talon and lost control at 80 mph +. he was thrown from the car and died instantly. he was in the army and just got back from iraq. he also only turned 21 less then two weeks ago. this is the second friend of mine that's died in a street racing inccedent now.

this year realy has gotten off to a bad start and I sure hope it gett's better. as it stands nw I think I might be taking up a offer t go to az this summre and just get away from all this drama for a while.
sorry for going on and on but I need to vent some and get this off my chest. I hope everyone else is having a better start then me.
Old 02-05-2006, 10:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

first off, sorry about your situation
note that your problems will always follow you...you can physically move anywhere you want, but the what's in your mind will always be there
as for your friend, try to catch him at a good time and talk about getting him into a 12 step program if he is willing