Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Any place in Greater Boston/Southern NH pricematch Tire Rack?

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2006, 06:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any place in Greater Boston/Southern NH pricematch Tire Rack?

I've heard a few places will do this. I need to get a set of 4 tires and I'm debating whether to order from Tire Rack, but I'd rather have a store to deal with if I have a problem or need the road hazard. Any experience?
Old 07-04-2006, 05:12 PM
Staging Lane

Default price matching

try town fair tire. I have actually had them beat tire rack. Mention it after you have them give you a price. Be prepared with the tire rack price so you can compare.
Old 07-05-2006, 04:05 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm going to second that vote for trying Town Fair. I just bought a set of Rebels and some Dunlop SP5000's from them and I was very happy with the price. The guys in Nashua are very decent to deal with too.
Old 07-05-2006, 07:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

Yeah, that's what I was hoping. I always go to NH for my tires, and although I think there's actually two in Nashua, I've had good results at the one on DW Highway. I think there's one on Amherst St too, at least I pass one heading to the 24-hour Wal-Mart not positive the town. The problem with those guys is the ridiculously inconvenient hours. I want to say they close at 6 pm, everyday and are closed completely Sunday. It's lame and I can never get over there.